I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Courtesy of (So please visit his very funny + interactive pages!) tjhanton

tuesday is chooseday

    Would you rather:
  1. go through 5 years of poverty and get $10,000,000 OR go through 1 year of poverty and get $100,000?
  2. date someone who is fabulous looking but has unmaskable, horrible breath OR someone who is simply average but has great breath all the time?
  3. hand wash the poopy cloth diapers for 50 babies for a day OR hand wash the poopy cloth diapers for 5 babies for a week?
  4. be fat, dumb, and happy OR in excellent shape, sharp as a whip, but melancholy or depressed all the time?

1. I can handle poverty so five years would be a walk in the park.
2. Bad breath creates the one sense memory that you never forget and far overpowers any other memory. I gotta go with average looks.
3. After three diapers you really can't make it worse, so definitely short term with 50 diapers.
4. As 'Nando always said, "It's so much more important to look good, than to feel good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home