I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, March 29, 2004

Made Scrambled Eggs This Morning

I have been kicking that Title around all day. Major league proof that Zoot is frighteningly right in her kick ass entry about how ones life can turn in a moment and suddenly it's all about the Blog and your one step up from a trekkie on the geek scale (AAAAAAGGGHHH!). Not necessarilty a bad thing, after all some pretty famous folks partake in this endeavor. Melanie Griffith and other celebrities. All things become how they relate (or don't) to the Blog.


Back to the original train of thought. I mentioned in the previous list of 100 things I just thought of...list that I like to cook. I really do, actually. Not like I want to have my own cooking show (which would be kinda cool) kind of cooking, but just cooking a little bit better than regular. For example, the Scrambled Eggs. I was feeding the family (four of us, all hungry, hence, prime experimentation time!) It went from the usual breaking a bunch of eggs and spatulaing the shit out of them to taking half a dozen eggs, cream (makes them rich and smooth) and cooking them over low heat for as long as ten minutes, and people let me tell ya, what happens is like magic. The eggs are (and I'm secure in my manhood, just so you know, using descriptors like this) light and fluffy! Not burned anywhere. Threw on some chives, avacado slices, salt, fresh ground pepper, and I don't mind saying they were awesome. The family scarfed them down, clamoring for more, and soon I realized I had yet another item to add to the repertoire, getting me closer to my life long goal of having alot of people over to the house for a real cool brunch (homemade hash browns - already on the menu).

Some readers have written asking that some items be expanded on (why lobster sucks, the physical proof that chickens are stupid, the crosswood puzzle answer, etc.). So today I was toying with the idea of a kind of viewer mail section, whereby I will address a topic that someone is curious about.

We'll see how it goes. Next guest request topic: Lobster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home