I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

and now for something completely different

I knew this was gonna happen. Less than a month in and I have to peak and tweak the site until, oh, what do we have here? A brandy new site!

As of yet, I'm still not tackling the big issues, war, our tragic economy, etc., but by gum, I will eventually get a satisfying new look!

Bigger issues tomorrow. And just so you know, I think war sucks, our tragic economy sucks, and etc., especially etc., always sucks.

Future topics:
turkey hotdogs vs. pizza
why lobster isn't worth it
Chicago is the best
Living in but never coming to terms with a world that includes static electricity
Stephen King ( I think I better run out for some beer on that one. I'm sure that will take awhile.)
The foolishness that drives chickens
And of course, the magic that is Krispy Kreme Donuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home