I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, January 16, 2006

I've never seen Lost. Is this good?

You scored as Sayid. You're Sayid! You're ashamed of your past and feel guilty about things you have done.

Sayid

94%

Claire

81%

Michael

81%

Kate

69%

Sun

69%

Sawyer

69%

Shannon

63%

Jin

56%

Boone

56%

Locke

56%

Charlie

50%

Hurley

50%

Jack

44%

Who is your "Lost" alter ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home