I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Moments of Clarity

They are so few. It is sad really. But I guess that is what makes them special. Most of mine are silly, like, finding out in my late 30's that 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was in fact across, not down (because mathwise, a league equals, give or take, three miles). The ones I like best are in movies. That surprise, if you will, like in The Sting, LA Confidential, or especially The Sixth Sense. I can still feel retarded about the clues that were the size of billboards in the Sixth Sense, and yet, doh dee doh dee doh, I missed'em.
Moments of clarity can let you feel good that way.
I was going to balance this entry out by mentioning the sad ones, but in a moment of clarity, I have decided not to. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home