I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Time to Weed

I so hate to do this, but by gum, I've got to weed the damn 'these people are worthy' list because they're not posting, or gone, or I just plain don't like them anymore.
Ok, I lied on the last part, but I do miss them. I am toying with the notion of a 'Hey, where the f*&@ are you?' list, which would only house those links that appear to still be active but haven't been written to in a long time. I would then encourage anyone who stops by my page to then stop by their page with just a one liner comment like, hmmmm, oh, I don't know, say like...."Hey, where the f*&@ are you?", or "Post something for crying out loud!".
Mmmmm, yes, I likes that idea.
Saw Spanglish last night. Excellent movie, which is no surprise with James Brooks, writing and directing. Duh. I will say that it was slow, but never in a bad way. I could just see why it didn't make boxoffice magic. The cast was perfect. Adam Sandler and Jim Brooks, a beautiful marriage.
Open Letter to Cloris Leachman: I love you. You are comedic acting genius.
Tea Leoni, I've always like you ever since your tv show The Naked Truth, where you were a journalist and you filled your bra with M&M's so that your boobs would look bigger in order to get some story, but the plan failed and when you were explaining the plan to your co-workers your plan with the M&M's and how it had failed and they (the co-workers) could have the M&M's from your bra, one of the loser guys said, "I don't like M&M's, what've you got in your pants?"
Well I still rank that as one of my all time favorite lines.
Oh, and Paz Vega. Well, um...I just love you. Sorry, that's all I got for you. Great job though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home