I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dear Diary

I'm not used to doing a 'Dear Diary' format, but if you're going to grow as a person, you have to try new things.
This morning was ok. Trying to find a parking spot sucked a little bit, but I eventually did find one. Got my Dunkin' Donuts coffee, so that was good. Am at work now, so that sucks. Work is bad for people. It sucks.
More later as the day unfolds. Although I'm pretty sure it will probably suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home