I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Xmas Cards - Where the Virtual Meet the Real

I am a Xmas card whore. If you send me one, I'll send one back and it occurred to me the other day that in exchanging cards with shall we say 'bloggers' that something tangible is getting passed. Whereas, we don't ever really meet anywhere else but on the virtual plane, Xmas cards bridge the span to make people you don't really know, a little more real.
I think that is pretty cool.
True, we're probably never gonna go fishin', even though I would in a heartbeat, it's cool to make that connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home