I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, January 30, 2006

Guilty Thief

I blatantly stole this from blogging buddy Zoot, who stole it from Deb.

Five of my Guilty Pleasures (in no particular order):

1.) Any version (Gamecube, N64) of Princess Zelda, the greatest video game ever invented. Generally speaking, it's about thirty hours of gameplay to beat any version. I can get lost in their mindlessness and do them over and over. It is a mental vacation.

2.) I've mentioned this before but it's those Time-Life Music Infommercials. They are the essence of evil. They are hypnotic. The worst thing that can happen is channel surfing and some sort of magical lock won't let me continue surfing until the stupid thing is over. I miss the one for the '80's.

3.) Peanut Butter and Butter sandwhiches. A cholesterol nightmare, but I don't care. They are so easy to craft whilst watching CSI or Celebrity Poker Showdown. And they are so satisfying.

4.) Ratty-ass clothes the are incredibly comfortable. Yes, if you come to my house and catch me in them, you'll call the cops and swear that some homeless guy had broken in.

5.) A Charlie Brown's Christmas.

Now what makes you feel guilty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home