I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, January 29, 2006

They're Like Tiny Cab Drivers...

Where to begin with Scrubs. I'm beginng to think that they are just on a different plane altogether. Zach Braff is a terriffic director, especially for making people shine. Donald Faison definite winner for best dramedy actor for the episode.
And what about the "My Way Home" episode with the Wizard of OZ theme. I didn't get the 'Africa' reference at first until JD said he was taking Toto home. Too many references to list here...and yet, I'll try:
Red Sneakers
Referring to JD as Dorothy
Ray Bolger
Jordan becoming ugly then melting
JD having an surreal accident
The yellow line
them marching as a group down the hall while Ted's group hums the Follow the Yellow Brick Road song
referring to Elliot's head as straw
JD in the bodybag for the poppy fields
Cox behind the curtain
Janitor asking for the oil can because he couldn't move from his position

So many...
I know it's not fair because I know the style of doing 'Over The Rainbow' the way Ted's band did it, has become popular, but it distracted me because it was essentially the same as Dr. Greene's sendoff from ER when he died. I somehow thought there was a reference to that by Janitor running out of the green paint. It made more sense though that the smoker's were the dark forest.
Still awesome job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home