I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Less Than an hour

...to do this post, so it will be incredibly short, and only mildly informative. I'm doing a quick in and out of the city of Cincinnati, Ohio this coming weekend. Flying there on Friday early AM. Picking up a car and driving it back to Connecticut.
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Oh, Rick. That sounds like the plotline for The Transporter or Vanishing Point!" And on some level you'd be right. And I do expect elite hitmen and spectacular car chases (at least on the Jersey Turnpike), but then again, if nothing remarkable happens, then I would just chalk it up to "well, they didn't catch me again! Woohoo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home