I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Friday, July 22, 2005

The wine says...

I'm load'n up on wine at the moment so I'm going to let the wine do the talkin'. It's a California wine, so note the inclusion of words like 'dude' and 'bitchin'. I'm going to retire for the evening for I am drunk now. Good Night.

Dudes and dudettes! It is most pleasureable to be here. I have been lent this forum and I shall now begin to expound.
Rick's birthday is coming up in a week or so (I'm not totally clear). He's on the far side of 45 and not beginning to have those self doubts so much as feeling like being in the middle of them.
Do you ever feel like you just want to lay down on the floor and stretch out because you don't find comfort in any of your furniture? random thought
Where was I? To the best of my knowledge I'm not a manic depressive. I don't have those mood swings (wish I was dead/hap hap happiest guy on earth), but sometimes you just get tired of wondering what people think judging by the facial expressions or tone of their voice, to what you say.
Graduated from high school thirty years ago this year. Best year in my memory. There are of course more significant events, marriage, children, etc. but as a year and a summer it will never be surpassed. I had a car, my first girlfriend, I was young, and it was summer.
Can't really bitch and complain because I have a lot of good things now. Oh, but that nagging feeling like you really fucked up somewhere along the line. I don't wear a nametag in my job. I'm thankful.
I'm not really happy, I think. But I don't know why, so really i can't bitch about it.
I don't read people as well as I used to. Or I should say, I never could really, these days it's just more obvious.Should I write more, save this as a draft...no. I don't want to write more because i'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home