I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Before Moving On...

Scrubs – I’m embarrassed to say it took me until Juliana Margulies and Christa Miller’s sword fight to get the Kill Bill theme, but still a good show with the most excellent bit at the end when they were all little boys. And a word about Christa Miller, who I love and don’t get me wrong, I think she does a great job, but I can’t help being bothered that she’s married to the show’s (Scrubs) creator. Like that whole Majel Barrett/Gene Rodenberry Star Trek thing. Again, I think Christa’s a wonderful actress, but I wonder how Crystal Bernard would have done in the same role, or Kirstie Alley?

Joey – Getting better all the time. Loved Jennifer Coolidge this week.

Will and Grace – Karen’s ad in Japan. ‘nuf said.

Medical Investigation – guilty pleasure, guilty pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home