I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Testing...

Thank Feisty Girl for this one:

Ten movies you'd watch over and over:
1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Jaws
3. Back to the Future
4. Back to the Future III
5. Field of Dreams
6. Tombstone
7. Batman Forever
8. Lethal Weapon
9. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
10.The Hunt for Red October

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. My Wife
2. & 3. My Kids
4. My Favorite Hot Cousin
5. The Drinkin' Buddy
6. Old Friend 1
7. Old Friend 2
8. Old Friend 3
9. Former coworker 1

Eight things you're wearing:
1. Turtleneck
2. Jacket (fucking winter)
3. A Peugot Watch
4. Dockers
5. black sox
6. black shooz
7. festively colored unmentionables
8. a bit of a scowl because the unmentionables are 'riding up' as it were.

Seven things on your mind:
1. Coming up with crap for the blog
2. Work
3. The awesome improvement hi-speed internet has made.
4. Health things. (Not mine, but family members)
5. Work, again.
6. Sleep
7. Dinner

Six objects you touch every day:
1. TV
2. The family
3. The dog
4. The refrigerator
5. The cell
6. The lives around me, both seen and unseen.

Five things you do every day:
1. Dress
2. Get up too fucking early
3. The Tub O'Coffee
4. Try to do something better
5. Watch TV

Four bands (etc) that you couldn't live without:
1. The Beatles
2. Paul Simon
3. The Cars
4. Tears for Fears.

Three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1. “In Your Eyes” - Peter Gabriel
2. “Who Can It Be Now" - Men at Work
3. “Working for the Weekend" - Loverboy

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. & 2. My Kids

One person who you love more than anyone in the world:
1. Elsa Lanchester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home