I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I Just Voted!

...and it felt good. It is now 7:09am EST where I am. I've been up for various reasons since about 7am yesterday morning, so since I was up and the polls opened at 6am. I thought, "ooh! I'll beat the crowd!" Wrong! A crowd was waiting! I've never seen anything like it. It was so cool. Everyone getting out to vote. I also feel like my vote counts, and any vote that edges GW out o'the White House has a small piece of me pushing him out with it. Good luck little votes and voters. Go Vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home