I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Poised and Ready


This is the family dog. He goes by Tucker (mostly). When on a leash or chain he is fearless. Otherwise he is fearful. He is a happy dog, unfettered by things like, 'smarts', or common-sense.
A couple of weeks ago, in an uncharacteristic move I was allowed to sleep in until 9:30. I got out of bed went downstairs and heard a fluttering noise in the dining room. A sparrow was trying to fly out through the wall mirror (big surprise, no success), and while he was doing that I glanced into the living room and saw the fireplace was barricaded. I thought why did they all leave with a wild scared bird in the house? It took me about 5 minutes to get the sparrow outside and free once again.
You may be thinking where was the crack security dog in all this? Why he was at his post, under my bed, firmly asleep, poised and ready for the next call to danger. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home