I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Friday, November 19, 2004

A New and Improved Apprentice 2?

Be still my heart. I was happy to watch the whole show and didn't fast forward past any bits, which is the first time in a long time. Their still not last season (Bill being on hand was a painful reminder), but they got a little better tonight.
Their task: creat an instore catalog for Levi's jeans. Apex led by Kevin did an awesome job. They were a good fit for this task. They had fun. They played well in the sandbox together, which let the creativity flow. They put themselves in the catalog which was crafty on their part. And with the exception of Kevin's flop sweats it was all amazing.
Ahh! Wait a minute. There was one thing. Jen, whose creativity ranges from A to B, took credit for Ivana's work and the direction the team went in. That Bitch! (and to be fair I know that's going to lead to future problems - guaranteed! But I had to think, "What Balls!"
Meanwhile on Mosaic, Wes spent the entire show getting himself fired, while control-freak Maria couldn't conceive in any way that she could be getting herself fired.
Winners got to spend a significant amount of time with Billy Joel. On a personal note, I saw him in concert once. He was amazing.
Losers...well, losers lose half there team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home