I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Friday, October 22, 2004

There was that one thing about Stacy and Wes summed it up best...

I am proud to say I watched Joey. The show gelled for me this week. I was really pleased with the Super and Gina. Much more likeable and Michael aside from Joey is the best. I love how they did closure with Friend's when Joey started 'another when I left New York' story and they jumped all over him. Priceless, like the wrist ribbons and action figures (not toys!), true Joey.
The Apprentice. What is there to say. I still haven't recapped the last two. The show is falling off my radar faster than Christmas songs on the radio December 26th.
All of Thursday night is taped for me, so it has become a ritual at about one in the morning after I get home to throw on the sweats, allow either beer or wine to join me and watch Thursday night TV, sans commercials. Honestly, I've been up until 3 and 4AM dutifully plowing through this seasons Apprentice so that I'm not surprised when the loser shows up on the Today Show. But I'm sorry they're gonna have to work hard to get me back, because this week I watched until the actual task got underway, then it was FF, baby! I stopped a time or two and saw when Andy lost the phone (which I agree was a BFD, but not to the extent that they did). I didn't think Wes was going to be a good leader (ultimately proved to be true, and he is a weasel). I had to laugh out loud in the beginning when teams were chosen and they were doing one of those sidebar segments and Wes said, "Stacy can't shut up! This is incredible. I thought I talk alot! I've never known anybody like her. She won't f(sound drops out)kin' shut up!"
I watched the Boardroom, and again, when Trump was doing his final analysis of the three, it was like an edited voice over narration. I was glad to see Stacy R. go, but I don't know. It should be interesting to see Andy as Project Manager next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home