I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Party Time!

He's finally gone! Time to break out the dance floor and the Boone's Farm, we're having ourselves a Par-TAY!

I'm such a loser.

Oh yeah, I'm Zoot. I'll be taking over the ship for awhile while Rick is off fighting the aliens that seem to have kidnapped Pam. Hopefully we'll have them both back soon, but until then? I'll be holding down the fort at both places. All you need to know about me is I'm obsessed with Krispy Kreme donuts and Diet Vanilla Coke. The rest is all insignificant.

I watched Man on Fire with Denzel Washington today. I really didnt like it at all. Everyone else I know loved it, so I feel a little embarassed that I was actually bored by it. And I wasnt a big fan of the artistic use of subtitles either...weird.

My husband is downstairs right now yelling curse words at his football team on the television. I'm assuming that's why all 5 animals in the house are following me from room to room, they're scared of MrZ and his mean voice.

I'm kinda scared of it too, now that I think about it.

So - that's what's going on in my neck of the woods (Wait! I just heard a "Yes! Yes! Yes!" come from downstairs, something good must have happened!). How is your Saturday going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home