I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Friday, October 01, 2004

What'd She Say?...

I've got a good feeling about Joey. He still delivers. I don't know if the lawyer/super is gonna make it, but she showed promise. The nephew is excellent. Some laugh out loud stuff there.

On a more personal note, I'm heading to the great state of Maine for a conference (coincidentally, Peak leaf color change time) and Zoot has graciously agreed to blogsit the log cabin whilst I'm away.

Many thanks Zoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home