I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Thursday, October 21, 2004

My very own class project

What started out as innocent fun has turned bummer because the blogger (Brit Blogger, that is) that I got this from originally has decided to take the off ramp from the information highway and garage her blog for good. She being Alive & Blogging.

The task is:

Think of three pictures you would like to see.
Leave whatever you'd like to see in the comments.
My house, things around my house, or whatever strikes your fancy...something that I can easily take a picture of.
Once I have enough requests, I'll start posting them.
If I can't (or won't!)take a picture of something you desperately wanted to see, I'll tell you.

OK, GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home