I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, October 04, 2004

A Dose of Estrogen

Okay. It's Zoot again. I have tried to publish this entry ninety billion times today. Blogger hates me and Mr. Conneticut Yankee himself has obviously set up BOOBIEtraps to keep me from talking about girly stuff. This makes me all the more determined.

As I've said a dozen times today, I wanted to bring a little estrogen to this here blog. So? Here are the girly thoughts I've had today.

  • I love minted scented foot lotion. Especially the type called "soothing soles" which made my aching feet smile last night.

  • Watching The Mexican yesterday reminded me why Brad Pitt is the quintessential Hollywood Hotty.

  • It's really hard to be in a bad mood when you have purple chrome toenail polish on.

  • I miss hair bows. Can a grown woman wear a hair bow and still look professional? I didnt think so. *sigh*

  • What is with the pointy high-heel thing? I tried on several pairs this weekend to see if I could find any that looked right on me. They don't. I don't think they look right on many people, so why is everyone wearing them? Damn celebrities and their weird footwear.



  • Okay. Cross your manicured fingers and see if this works. I'm going to make this a girly entry if it KILLS me. See how hard I work for you Rick?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home