I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Check your local listings

This is so vain on my part, and I never promote myself, but unlike most actors, I love to watch me on tv, and a movie I was in (teeny weeny bit part) is on tonight on ENCORE at like 3AM. When I was stationed (Air Force) in the Philippines the stateside movie companies would cast real military personnel for the war movies (Apocalypse Now, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, etc.) as extras and small talking bit parts. I was lucky enough to get to do that a few times. I always get a hoot out of watching the ones I was in that show up on TV, because it's always like, 3AM or Sports Rainout Theater, and especially the one tonight, Opposing Force, because I had the chance to meet Tom Skerritt, (brief credits: Top Gun, Picket Fences, too many here to mention) who let me tell ya people, is a very cool guy. I've also seen the movie on the spanish channel (I never knew I knew Spanish! and I spoke it so well!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home