I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, October 18, 2004

Yes, it's a list (just a short one that won't kill ya)

I found this over at Nicole’s site. Give it a try.

Name THREE of your......

1. Pet Peeves: Kitchen cabinet doors left open, assholes who, while walking their dog, let said dog crap, and then leave it for someone else to clean up, empty paper towel roll (embarrassingly enough, that one frosts me the most.

2. Favorite Sounds: Rain, laughter, and, of course, laughter in the rain

3. Favorite Flavors of Candy: Reeses, coffee, sour apple

4. Biggest Fears: public speaking, stairs, shark attack

5. Biggest Challenges: Weight, being punctual, and not acting like a mouth-breathing idiot

6. Favorite Department Stores: Walmart, LL Bean’s, Bob’s

7. Most Used Words: amazing, heinous, and wicky-wicky-skrum

8. Favorite Pizza Toppings: Basil, Garlic, Tomato (on a white pizza, awesome!)

9. Favorite Cartoon Characters: The Tick (can make me cry), Simpsons (can also make me cry), Bugs Bunny (has never made me cry, but I marvel as a grownup how grownup the cartoon was, and I was truly sad when Mel Blanc died)

10. Movies Recently Watched: Working Girl, Lonesome Dove, and Soldier

11. Favorite Fruits: Bananas, oranges, grapes

12. Favorite Vegetables: Corn, Peas, Potatoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home