I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Soldier

Soldier was on TV today. I really enjoy most all of Kurt Russell’s movies and it got me to thinking there are those movies 4 Star epics like Gone with the Wind, and then there are the movies you really watch. You never actually start them, they’re always already on. The ones that you’ll sit down and watch, not on purpose, but because you were had a free moment and you sat down and started channel surfing, and there it was. Then you get hooked into watching the rest of it because, well, it was a pretty entertaining movie, and there’s that one thing that happens which is later in the movie and you really like that part. You could also get pulled away from it with no great effort to do something else like, pick up kids at school, eat, etc. There might even be another movie you like on another channel, so you kinda volley back and forth. And so here’s my guilty pleasures list of, “Oh cool, look what’s on”:

Big Trouble in Little China
Tombstone
Judge Dredd
The Untouchables
The Thing (remake with Kurt Russell)
Fargo
Field of Dreams
Batman
Batman Forever
Beetlejuice
A League of Their Own
Philadelphia
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Sixteen Candles
Creepshow
Needful Things
Switchback
Lethal Weapon (just I and II)
Hunt for Red October
Grease
Forever Young
The Fog
Swamp Thing
Point Break
Grosse Point Blank
Tootsie
Stripes
A Few Good Men
When Harry Met Sally
City Slickers
Jumanji
Rocky (just the first one)
Nighthawks
First Blood
Blade Runner
Planet of the Apes (the original one)
Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
Top Gun
Alien Nation
Rain Man
Big
Apollo 13
Sleepless in Seattle

…so many more, must continue later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home