I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, August 30, 2004

An amusing quiz

In my nightly surfing of blogs I came across this at Deadstar




You're Massachusetts!

You like tea parties, Thanksgiving, and pretty much any other excuse to
come together and eat. Just because the land you own is stolen, you've never seen a
problem with believing entitled to it and so much more. Your heritage is predominantly
Irish, English, or perhaps Italian, but you personally have never moved in your life.
You only ride horses late at night. All your favorite poems begin with the line
"There once was a man from Nantucket".



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



I found most right on the money is that I'm half Irish, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I guess the rest of the descriptive stuff is pretty accurate, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home