I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Scrubs

I know this is not what I usually do, but right this moment I'm compelled by unknown forces (not unlike Sam Beckett, though I really don't feel like making right what once went wrong)to get some information. I think most of the readership sways toward American Idol and reality shows, but I'm more of a sitcom, drama, dramedy, whatever tv kinda guy.

Did anybody see Scrubs? It was taped for me but I haven't had a chance to see it yet and I really want to know if it's still funny. I love Heather Graham (Awesome in Boogie Nights as was Julianne Moore) and I've got High hopes that it was good. Zach Braff is making a name for himself which is good because I think he's entertaining.

OH! OH! Wait a minute! Can I just take a moment here to mention, hey, the Olympics were great. It was like every body/country that competed got at least a little something. Which was nice. Lot of tv coverage while it was going on. To the point where I'm really glad it's over and we can back to real tv. Oh, but wait! The fucking Republican Convention is on now. Why? So that we can see rioting, people getting hurt (like in the old days). Who cares about GW? I don't. Can't wait till he's gone.

I want my tv back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home