I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, August 30, 2004

my head hurts...

I have a sinus headache. I’m not really prone to illness, and even when it does strike, I pretty much just chug along anyway. Stoic is, as stoic does.
Except of course when it’s a headache. I used to get migraines a long time ago (and whatever changed to cease that hellish nightmare I don’t know, but thank you whatever it was) and as I like to say it was a kind of pain that would kill a small animal. Headaches for me are still a crippling thing because I rely heavily on being able to think (such as it is) and although I no longer wish for a swift and noble death during the event, headaches still suck.
Unimportant piece of trivia about moi. I’ve only had one (1) hangover in my life. It was a whopper too. My hair hurt that time. Yes, on other occasions the room has even spun at high velocity, yet I would awake fresh as a daisy. More importantly, ready for the next round!
But I digress. This animal is a sinus headache. Particularly rude in that there should be some effective remedy, but for me there isn't. There are so many over the counter concoctions that something should work. But no. I guess it’s just my physiology.
This is infinitely better than a migraine, but still I wish I could drill a hole and put a damn faucet to drain my head. Whoa, there’s unsettling imagery, and yet it would feel so great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home