I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Friday, March 05, 2004

Scoping the neighborhood

Welcome to anyone coming here for the first time. I'm in the very difficult process of figuring out how this seemingly simple process works. Mechanically and socially this is a rough road. I understand the internet involves like everyone on, well,...Earth. And as I've jumped into the fray, I have read and met (virtually, so at least half of them could be in fact, ugly) incredible people.

So at least at this point I'm way open to advice and tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home