I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sad TV

Even with all of the things there are to watch, all the channels, everything, there really isn't anything worth bothering about.
Tonight Desperate Housewives is on, but who cares? Rerun. I'm so sick of reruns. Office Space is running a few times on AMC, and granted it's a cult favorite for me as well as others, but ok let's move on! There are a lot of other movies that can be shown as well.
Like Six Days and Seven Nights, a pleasant enough diversion, and I highly recommend it. In contrast, you have that new Bravo show, 'Top Chef', which is top heavy with many whiney crybaby's. On a show like that, what is it that is center stage. Well, that would be the food. And what is just as important as the presentation of the food? The taste of the food. Unlike fashion which is purely visual (you never had that dress on an actual person, did you? because it looks like crap), how the food tastes I would think is at least 50% of the deal. And of course we can't taste it. And to be honest, I don't care if the judges think it's tasty, it's all subjective. So what are you left with. The personalities. Boring.
I didn't get a chance to because of work, but if you do, by all means catch Big. Truly one of my all time favorites.
I do think Joey has bit the big one, too. which makes me very sad. I thought it had real potential.
Depressing post, but blah dee blah...depressing tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home