I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jefferson Starship

First eight-track tape I ever bought was the Red Octopus album, because it had the song "Miracles" on it. I loved throwin' that tape in and cruisin' over to my girlfriend's house. This was all of course, like a 100 years ago before cell phones (actually rotary-dial telephones were all the rage), before cd's, before home computers! Texas Instrument calculators were pushing the envelope then.
But, enough about me.
Who caught Medium? The whole David Caradine thing was very cool. I know I use the term too much, but it was...clever.
And what about Joey? I'm starting to lose hope, but I really do wish it to hang in there, at least until there are enough episodes for syndication.. It worked very hard, and I think succeeded in cutting away from Friends. I really like the theme music too.
Scrubs was OK. Dave Foley was good and it was nice to see Michael Learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home