I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ten Things I Believe Are True

1.) No matter how much you talk up abstinence or threaten with AIDS or eternal damnation or eternal parenthood that will ruin your life, sex is still going to feel really good and remain more desireable than anything else.

2.) Pizza is perfect

3.) Although beer is a good chaser for pizza, wine is actually better.

4.) Really depends on when your olden days were, to guage how good they really were.

5.) People are full of surprises. Trite, but nevertheless true.

6.) TV is not as bad for you as people say.

7.) No God. Sorry.

8.) Women and men are the same.

9.) Movie stars are bigger than TV stars.

10.) I hope these will be good olden days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home