I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Tonight, tonight!

Yippee! Desperate Housewives and possibly a new love, Boston Legal. Candice Bergen, thankyouverymuch.
I've also discovered the original CSI on late night weekends. My viewing pleasure is getting greater and greater!
We are still grappling with the Tivo question. Does anyone record a whole week and then watch it on the weekend in one shot, or anything similar to that scenario?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home