I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

"Because God Hates Doctor's, He Truly Does."

Do you know who Angela Nissel is? She's very special. Anyway, I think she is. She wrote that line. It's a line in a group of sentences that is pretty much to small to be considered a speech, but from the moment I heard it I will always think of it as the "God Hates Doctor's" speech.
By the by, Ms. Nissel wrote last nights episode of Scrubs. That is why she is so special. As brilliant as the show is, all the actors, crew, etc., they are all nothing without the words. Without the words it's mostly silent TV with some background music.
I love that speech and John C. McGinley did a masterful delivery of it, but I also have to thank Angela, and all the wacky folks that write for Scrubs. They are very special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home