I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, January 10, 2005

I taped...I watched...I just don't care...

...About Boston Legal. It was wonderful watching the interaction between Spader, Bergen, and Shatner. But the way it was filmed overall, sort of a Target version of LA Law motif, and the NYPD Blue type music which didn't fit. I didn't sense anyone relating to anyone else, except for the occasional witty banter. I don't know if I'll go out of my way to tape it again since other family members expressed interest in Crossing Jordan.
Hopes were too high.
Desperate Housewives came through. I confess that storyline with Gabrielle pretendiing to be 'just shopping' was annoying. Ireally don't get the problem Lynnette has with Claire. Tom didn't put any moves on her, it seemed like Tom directed what he was feeling back to Lynnette. Wouldn't that be the right way to go? Was Lynnette cheated somehow? I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home