I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Friday, July 16, 2004

To all my friends back on shore...

My computer at home is fucking broken and I'm on vacation this coming week so I won't be at work to create taunting entries, which really frosts me.
In fact, I won't even see any of your words of encouragement during this dire situation in the complimentary comments section for a week UNLESS my fucking computer gets fixed between now and a week from now.
So try to go on without me. It will be hard but I believe in all of you! Except of course...well, you know who you are.

Goodbye! Adieu! Buh-bye! I'll be back.


fucking computer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home