I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hey, Look At Me! I'm Running, and Writin' About it!

A conspiracy is afoot. ha! It is destined to make you healthier. Yet another Running Blog! But wait, you say, how will this one make me happier? Well, it will because the road you started down when you began running (again), and realizing pretty much how running sucks initially until you get that "in the zone" feeling can now be supplemented by this runner's support group. A ragtag trio of individuals separated only by national flags and brought together by the common goal of beating those bastards we call shin splints, charlie horses, etc. by way of comraderie! This blog is a place to lick the wounds resulting from running, a place to share the pain with others. A place to say, "I won't give up, because I'll be a panty waist wuss if I do!" "I am Runner, here me roar!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home