I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Mystic River

There are movies that I know are probably going to be great but I'll never see them because I just don't have the right feeling about watching it. I know that sounds odd, but the huge danger of watching movies in the comfort of your own home is the ADD will kick in and you momentarily become bored, pause it, and lose momentum to keep watching it or any other of an infite number of scenarios where you just wind up not watching it.

I thought Mystic River was going to be that way because I knewe Clint Eastwood directing, the big name actors, yada yada... And as it turned out I thought 'well done' And to be honest, if it is mentioned anywhere, by anyone theat a movie has a downer ending - I'm outta there. Butr again I thought - Eastwood

Movie had a terriffic look, superior acting all around, except Kevin Bacon, and not to take anything away from him, I enjoy all his work, especially Tremors, but it was like he was in another movie.

Don't worry about spoilers here. I never do spoilers. That being said the movie is very unhappy throuh the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home