I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Feels better already!

I'm already receiving positive feedback and let me tell ya,it feels great. I had a momentary, 'I feel like a boob' moment when I was reading jo's comment (Hi jo! It's great to read you!) about my wit and wisdom, only to realize she was reiterating what I had written in the original post. (God, i am such a chucklehead).
BUT, all pales in comparison to the fact that I got FREE STUFF in the mail. You can't beat that with a stick. How did this happen you ask? Ooooooh, let me tell you.
I have a another blog, Silent Running, which is focused on my efforts to not die a big fat guy. Eventually working my way down to a studly form would be a major bonus, but i'm not going to be an idiot about it, and we'll just have to let time tell. I do report good things have happened so far (with only one minor setback) since starting and progress is slow but that is the best way. My methodology includes making little narrative videos whilst I'm on the road about my adventures. This is mainly to serve as an incentive for me to do the exercise, which it does. I also have tunes that i listen to on my pseudo mp3 player and it all makes me happy and the time just flies.
Well, Bloggerdom as a whole, besides being a world populated with people who can read and write, is also at times, very much a support group. You meet amazing people (meet in a way because you'll never actually meet most of your fellow bloggers in real life) and you form bonds, etc.
As a way of adding incentive to 'keep up the good work' a fellow blogger sent me a CD that she mixed without any foreknowledge really of my musical tastes, and it is AWESOME! The road is even more enticing, and as I like to say, "the pounds are just melting away".
I call it free stuff, but I have to figure out how to reciprocate in kind for this wonderfulness. She is my heroine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home