I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, January 23, 2005

You found me by typing what?

I’ve seen other people do this so I’m giving it a whack.

I wondered when people have a desperate need to find me, what sort of search strategy they might use. So for your entertainment I’m revealing the keyword phrases that will, at the speed of DSL, bring you to my doorstep.

A Connecticut Yankee will pop up if you in no particular order use these:

ivana stripping

connecticut jokes

where did the story connecticut yankee take place. (this one was troubling, actually)

hitler was a jerk

appetizer wienies (intriguing)

safety dance conspiracy (I'm pretty sure Zoot is behind this one!)

And last, but not least…

connecticut sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home