I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Congratulations, Feisty Girl!

Yes, you, Feisty Girl, were lucky visitor number 3,000!

I tried to keep the spirit of the occasion as special as I could and I felt that it was only proper to have a huge gala event honoring your special visit.

I soon found out that such an undertaking, which I felt should be on the level of say, an Emmy or Oscar Awards show, was gonna take a long time in planning and cost some real bucks (I don't even want to think about the Canadian dollar equivalent, whew!).

Rather than make you wait around while the staff of 100's put this whole thing together, I thought I would display the check that would have been used to pay for everything.



So, Feisty Girl, congratulations and enjoy the equivalent of the huge web gala event honoring your crossing the threshold that is the blog of A Connecticut Yankee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home