I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Please stop me before I quiz again!

Like a cake (this one is from Beth)


LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Rick.
-- Birth date: Just before my teeth appeared.
-- Birthplace: The Nutmeg State
-- Current Location: Same
-- Eye Color: Blue
-- Hair Color: Not what it used to be, but it’s all there
-- Height: 6'3"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Irish,Scot (there appears to be some scandal with a French Canadian)
-- The shoes you wore today: Man Shoes
-- Your weakness: Yeah, sheah, like I’m gonna tell you..
-- Your fears: Fear Itself.
-- Your perfect pizza: Noting that all pizza is perfect/ White pizza w/garlic basil, and tomato
--Goal you'd like to achieve: I keep them all small so there is constant achievement.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: “…What?”
-- Your first waking thoughts: "Don’t wake up."
-- Your best physical feature: Size. I’m as big as a 6’3” tree
-- Your most missed memory: When my children were small and for them I made the sun rise and fall.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi Twist
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Wendy’s
-- Single or group dates: either/or
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Stop & Shop vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee (like there’s a choice)

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: I’ve tried, but I just can’t get the hang of it.
-- Cuss: What an insult to think I would do such a thing. Hey! Ya know what, Fuck You and everybody who looks like you
-- Sing: God told me personally, “Never Sing”
-- Take a shower everyday: As soon as everyday is Saturday. (kidding, I’m such a kidder)
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes.
-- Want to go to college: College and I never seemed to agree on that.
-- Liked high school: All Guy Catholic High School. You figure it out.
-- Want to get married: too late.
-- Believe in yourself: Yes
-- Get motion sickness: No
-- Think you're attractive: Average.
-- Think you're a health freak: Oh no, no, n-no, n-no, no.
-- Get along with your parent(s): Yes
-- Like thunderstorms: Yes
-- Play an instrument: Piano. It should be noted all compositions I play sound faintly like Greensleeves

LAYER SIX: In the past months...
-- Drank alcohol: Oh lord Yes
-- Smoked: No
-- Done a drug: No
-- Made Out: This is the second quiz in as many days with this question. Who’s the fuckin’ clown coming up with these questions.
-- Gone on a date: no.
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No.
-- Eaten sushi: No.
-- Been on stage: No
-- Been dumped: No.
-- Gone skating: No.
-- Made homemade cookies: Yes
-- Dyed your hair: No
-- Stolen Anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No (thankfully).
-- If so, was it mixed company: Not applicable.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Oh lord Yes.
-- Been caught "doing something": No
-- Been called a tease: No
-- Gotten beaten up: Yes. Once…and he’s dead now.
-- Shoplifted: No.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Just the clothes part.
LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: I am married.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Guess and Guess again
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Planned by someone else with the honeymoon in DisneyWorld…wait! That’s what did happen
-- How do you want to die: After you
-- Where you want to go to college: I’ve already attended the school of hard knocks, my friend
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Never gonna happen.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Austria

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: All together, or like a day? (kidding, I’m such a kidder)
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 1.
-- Number of CDs that I own: 30-40.
-- Number of piercings: 0, none, nada
-- Number of tattoos: see above
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Only a few times before “the incident”.
-- Number of scars on my body: A few.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Four

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home