I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Hi, My Name is Rick and I've been a Quiz Addict for 3mos. Hi Rick!

A shameless ploy to generate comments (thank you very much). I'm doing this because it would have been wrong to answer on other sites and not draw a big red target on my chest.
(Obligatory Note: This is going around and I took it from someone else, who took it from someone else, etc.)

Answer the following questions in the comment box:
1. Who are you?
2. Have we ever met?
3. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
4. Describe me in one word.
5. What reminds you of me?
6. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
7. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
8. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?
9. What do you love like a fat kid loves cake?
10. What makes you come back here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home