I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, June 06, 2004

As promised

Zoot has handcrafted the most gorgeous map (y'all will weep when you see it) for moi, and I can't get it to upload on the server that it needs to spend it's days on. I will have it figured out soon and mount it here so that this present map (that I actually have no feelings either way about) will be sent packin'.

Thanks to Oliquig for this cool site. When I looked at the finished map, I thought, 'Damn, that's a lotta places.' Fond memories in 99% of them too. Like Alaska was amazing and beautiful. Picturebook pretty. I had really high hopes for Colorado, but it just never worked out on any occasion that I passed through. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home