I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, May 02, 2004

What are you doing?

Right now, this second, it's Sunday night EST. I'm at work (so this must be quick!) I thought I'd reflect on the fact that although the old social life tends to suck, I really do have an optimum work schedule. Sunday thru Thursday - evenings. So that leaves my days free, as well as making Thursday my Friday. And I work on Sunday. So what? It's Sunday. Who does anything of importance on Sunday anyway. Any family functions usually happen during the day (your get-together family dinners, etc.). So heck, might as well make money. Come Monday morning my week is already underway, which makes Tuesday - Hump Day! Granted, independant wealth is my personal goal, but for now, this schedule will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home