I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Thursday, April 22, 2004

A Faux Entry

I'm calling this a faux entry because nothing of any real substance is going to come out of it. It is merely a bridge to the real entry coming to a computer screen near you soon.

I just wanted to get a couple of housekeeping details out of the way. I've been back a couple of days from Chicago. Chicaqo was (I'm getting a little misty) awesome. Saw a few sights, consumed alcoholic beverages in interesting places, did have time to see the Apprentice Finale (quick thought - what would it be like to be IN Chicago when Bill won...don't hate me because I was! ha ha)

Anyway, this is just a short web boxstuffer to say thanks to those who wrote. I haven't had time to comment on other blogs let alone write on my own, but to be sure I got some comments to hand out.(quick thought - It drives me nuts when I read in somebody's (not any of you people, gentle readers) blog that they'll write what they want and they don't care what anybody thinks!...Well then, why'd you put a fuckin' comments box on your blog ya moron...But, I digress)

Must stop now more work to catch up on...will be back shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home