I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Out of the Office. Back in Five...

days! Ha. I'm going to Chicago, woohoo! Won't be posting, but will be reading, so everyone keep up the good work! Zoot, something must be said about you and your drunk easter bunnies, but the hour is late and....oh, everyone just go read it.

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to regale all of you with outstanding Chicago adventures, eateries, and oh, I love them bars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home