I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Rarely Asked Questions (RAQs) -as shamelessly stolen from Zoot

1.What is the "theme" on your calendar this year? Jump the Shark. Describes the point at which a tv show turns ridiculous, and therefore, no longer watchable.
2. Do you read the newspaper every day? Not since the ‘80’s.
3. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now? Ten inch stilettos with…oh, wait…I’m a guy, I don’t know what kind of shoes they are. They're just shoes.
4. What magazines do you subscribe too? None, nada, negatory
5. What is your favorite condiment? Sugar
6. What was the first occupation you remember wanting to have? Actor
7. Are you a green thumb? I’m more of a maintainer. Pull weeds and such
8. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? Is this question intentionally past tense.
9. Do you floss regularly? Yeah, as if. It's when I get a chance or remember.
10. If you could still hang posters of celebrities on your walls and get away with it like when you were 12, who would be on your walls right now? Ashley Judd, Melissa Etheridge
11. Do you keep shoe boxes or throw them away? Used to keep‘em, now I toss‘em
12. Would you be embarassed if someone looked under your bed? Good Luck getting under there! Ha.
13. If you could be one character in book, who would you be? Augustus McCray in Lonesome Dove
14. What do you sleep in? Modesty around the kids in addition to not wishing to frighten them prohibits my preference
15. What is your favorite word? Chuckle. It is irresistible. Because you have to chuckle when you read it (just like you did just now) or hear it because it sounds funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home