I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wow, this was too close for comfort


My Personality
Neuroticism
85
Extraversion
28
Openness To Experience
47
Agreeableness
42
Conscientiousness
6
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report
Find your soulmate / pysch twin

MySpace Quizzes, MySpace Surveys and MySpace Layouts by Pulseware Survey Software


You are introverted, reserved, and quiet with a preference for solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home