I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, July 31, 2006

MEME

Taken from the glowing Nadine:

1. The book nearest me:
Telephone Book

2. Stretch your left arm, what do you touch?
A radiator cover.

3. Last thing watched on television?
Rerun of “Cheers” when Shelley Long was still there and John Cleese was the guest.

4. Without looking, what time is it?
2:20 am EST

5. What is the actual time?
2:29 am

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
The dishwasher, a fan, and as always, 24/7, my tinnitus.

7. When did you last step outside?
Around 10:30 pm. Family had been here for my birthday. I cooked out and we had a gut-busting amount of my favorite birthday dessert item, Bisquick strawberry shortcake.

8. Before this survey what did you look at?
My ever empty email box. Which is my own fault because I’m tardy when it comes to writing back.

9. What are you wearing?
Shorts and a shirt.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. It was something about doing meme’s.

11. When did you last laugh?
Couple of nights ago watching Kevin Pollak doing an amazing impression of Christopher Walken on Conan O’Brien.

12. What is on the walls in the room?
The room is the dining room and between to corner hutches is a wall mirror giving the room the illusion of size. And on another wall a painting of stream in the woods in Fall by a family friend.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
A few days ago while I was passing the hospital on my way to work I saw a 2 to 3 foot snake crossing the road. Not a common occurrence in the middle of a city. I managed to avoid the snake. The snake however, did not fair so well with oncoming traffic.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It would be better if you got a car or something after you successfully complete it.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Band of Brothers. Just watched it over the last two days.

16. Tell us something we don’t know.
I saw Benigno Aquino assassinated.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Get rid of gnats.

18. Do you like to dance?
Not so much. Technically, I have a condition known as, Udanzlikeafuknidiot

19. George Bush?
No comment...cheater

20. Imagine your first child is a girl…And?
First off, we’d have to rename him.

21. Imagine your first child is a boy.
I guess we weren’t paying attention to question 20, were we...

22. Would you consider living abroad?
If I was independently wealthy, I might like keeping a house in Austria.

23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Gotcha!

24. List 6 bloggers to carry on this meme.
I never have the strength for this part. Take it if you wish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home